Who we are:
Our website address is: http://kenoder.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
Personal Data we collect:
- Personal data that you provide to us.
- When you sign-up to receive free content such as your name and email address.
- When you purchase a book directly from us such as your name, email address, phone number, and payment method choice. Your payment details are held by the payment processor, not by us.
- When you complete blog submissions such as your name, email address, and text that you submit in the text box.
- Data that we collect automatically.
- Certain information is automatically collected such as the type of browser and operating system you use, the domain name of your internet service provider. This is not linked to your personal data.
- Cookies are also used on our site and you can adjust your settings to disable cookies.
Use of your Personal Data
- We only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly we use your personal data to:
- Process and manage your use of our website.
- Respond to your questions, comments, and requests.
- Where you have opted in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences.
- Improve our services and website through analysis of information
Who we share your data with:
We take your privacy very seriously and will not share your personal data with anyone, except as permitted by applicable law.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
We have implemented security policies and technical measure to safeguard the personal data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard personal data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
The website is aimed at adults and we do not knowingly collect any personal data relating to children. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide us with any of your personal data, including your email address.
Access and Control Over Your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your personal data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- See what personal data we have about you if any
- Change or correct any personal data
- Delete any personal data
- Express any concerns about third parties having your personal data